I am not currently taking on any new clients until January 2021. I’m sorry for the inconvenience but thank you for understanding!
Welcome to my profile!
I have been building websites since 2014 and using WordPress since 2016. My main focus is helping each of my clients succeed with their project.
These are some examples of the work I’ve been doing with WordPress:
- Turn Photoshop designs into live websites
- Transfer websites between hosts (SiteGround, Kinsta, Flywheel, MS Azure, HostEurope, DomainFactory)
- Optimize WordPress installations for Google Page Speed
- Build a website interface for interacting with a remote database through an API-like system
- Build mini-ERP systems for internal use in the admin area for the employees of the company
- External API integrations
- WooCommerce installations including multiple extensions such as WC Subscriptions, WC Admin Custom Order Fields, WC Checkout Field Editor, WC Follow-Ups, WC Product Add-Ons, WC Product Bundles, WC Bookings, WC Memberships, WC Social Login, WC Composite Products etc.
- Tracking integrations for Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Pixel (with or without Google Tag Manager)
References available below or more on demand :)
I have joined Codeable only recently, but I hope that my previous work will prove that I can and want to help you improve and grow your website. I also do consulting locally to a few businesses when it comes to their IT infrastructure or even SEO or online marketing strategy.
In my free time, I volunteer for two NGOs and enjoy going to the movies.
I enjoy working with the themes The7 and GeneratePress. My favorite page builder is Elementor, but I am also proficient with WPBakery Visual Composer and Beaver Builder. I love working on WooCommerce projects, especially customized ones. My go-to forms plugin is Gravity Forms. A lot of my projects make use of the plugin Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) in one way or another, or of the plugin Pods – Custom Content Types and Fields.
A few of my recent projects:
https://www.reparaturen-profis.de/ (WooCommerce, WC Product Bundles, WC Composite Products, custom development)
http://www.denkbar-pr.de/en/ (WPML, Pods – Custom Content Types and Fields)
https://www.plentytrade.com/ (WooCommerce, WPML, WC Subscriptions, custom development)
https://www.die-reparatur-profis.de/ (WooCommerce, custom development)
https://www.xn--gopro-brsensoftware-w6b.de/ (Gravity Forms, custom development)
https://www.rentobag.com/ (WooCommerce, WC Bookings, Stripe)
https://www.eazystudy.de/ (WooCommerce, FooEvents for WC)
Tony is a knowledgeable resource that is very capable. His approach to identifying issues and proposing options / solutions to resolve. This interaction is preferred for creating knowledge with staff and tracking changes to the environment. For our last project, Tony was able to provide solutions to resolve our performance issue and the site is performing great!
Tony has done a really good job in a highly transparent way, thought for himself and introduced his own innovations. The cooperation was extremely productive and the result was definitely satisfactory!
Tony is a pleasure to work with. His programming skills are rock solid and his communication skills are some of the best I've seen. He goes above and beyond what would be expected and delivers a product even better than anticipated.
Great work and fast response time. A pleasure as always!
I am very happy with Tony's work on my project(s).
Perfect solutions, great support!
Excellent work: exceeded expectations, terrific communication, ahead of schedule.
Working with Tony has been been great. His capabilities, attention to detail and exceptional level of communication make him a valued resource and I highly recommend him.
Without Tony I would be lost!