Welcome to my profile!
I have been building websites since 2014 and using WordPress since 2016. My main focus is helping each of my clients succeed with their project.
With more than 20 WordPress websites built and/or currently maintaining (13 of which are powered by WooCommerce), I have the needed skills and experience to help my clients increase their revenue or lead count.
These are some examples of the work I’ve been doing with WordPress:
- Turn Photoshop designs (or InVision designs) to live websites
- Transfer websites between hosts (SiteGround, Kinsta, Flywheel, MS Azure, HostEurope, DomainFactory)
- Optimize WordPress installations for Google Page Speed
- Build a website interface for interacting with a remote database through an API-like system
- Build mini-ERP systems for internal use in the admin area for the employees of the company
- External API integrations
- WooCommerce installations including multiple extensions such as WC Subscriptions, WC Admin Custom Order Fields, WC Checkout Field Editor, WC Follow-Ups, WC Product Add-Ons, WC Product Bundles, WC Bookings, WC Memberships, WC Social Login, WC Composite Products etc.
- Tracking integrations for Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Pixel (with or without Google Tag Manager)
References available below or more on demand :)
I have joined Codeable only recently, but I hope that my previous work will prove that I can and want to help you improve and grow your website. I also do consulting locally to a few businesses when it comes to their IT infrastructure or even SEO or online marketing strategy.
In my free time, I volunteer for two NGOs and enjoy going to the movies.
I enjoy working with the themes The7 and GeneratePress. My favorite page builder is Elementor, but I am also proficient with WPBakery Visual Composer and Beaver Builder. I love working on WooCommerce projects, especially customized ones. My go-to forms plugin is Gravity Forms. A lot of my projects make use of the plugin Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) in one way or another, or of the plugin Pods – Custom Content Types and Fields.
A few of my recent projects:
https://www.reparaturen-profis.de/ (WooCommerce, WC Product Bundles, WC Composite Products, custom development)
http://www.denkbar-pr.de/en/ (WPML, Pods – Custom Content Types and Fields)
https://www.plentytrade.com/ (WooCommerce, WPML, WC Subscriptions, custom development)
https://www.die-reparatur-profis.de/ (WooCommerce, custom development)
https://www.xn--gopro-brsensoftware-w6b.de/ (Gravity Forms, custom development)
https://www.rentobag.com/ (WooCommerce, WC Bookings, Stripe)
https://www.eazystudy.de/ (WooCommerce, FooEvents for WC)
Very happy to have Tony's help with my project(s).
You won't find a better or more responsive developer for your project than Tony. He's a great communicator, delivers the work on time, and will exceed your expectations. As a fellow expert on Codeable, I totally recommend Tony.
Tony is very knowledgeable and is able to quickly convert system requirements to a solution that can be supported on an ongoing basis by my team. His approach to problem solving and partnering has added a valuable resource to my team.
I am very happy with Tony's work.
Excellent communication and willing to solve complex problems that were non-trivial.
Tony is a very responsible and friendly person, he always keeps in touch and works on time. I fully recommend him.
Brilliant work from Tony. Very helpful in resolving the issue I was faced with and completed very quickly. Thank you