Welcome to my profile!
I have been building websites since 2014 and using WordPress since 2016. My main focus is helping each of my clients succeed with their project.
With more than 20 WordPress websites built and/or currently maintaining (13 of which are powered by WooCommerce), I have the needed skills and experience to help my clients increase their revenue or lead count.
These are some examples of the work I’ve been doing with WordPress:
- Turn Photoshop designs (or InVision designs) to live websites
- Transfer websites between hosts (SiteGround, Kinsta, Flywheel, MS Azure, HostEurope, DomainFactory)
- Optimize WordPress installations for Google Page Speed
- Build a website interface for interacting with a remote database through an API-like system
- Build mini-ERP systems for internal use in the admin area for the employees of the company
- External API integrations
- WooCommerce installations including multiple extensions such as WC Subscriptions, WC Admin Custom Order Fields, WC Checkout Field Editor, WC Follow-Ups, WC Product Add-Ons, WC Product Bundles, WC Bookings, WC Memberships, WC Social Login, WC Composite Products etc.
- Tracking integrations for Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Pixel (with or without Google Tag Manager)
References available below or more on demand :)
I have joined Codable only recently, but I hope that my previous work will prove that I can and want to help you improve and grow your website. I also do consulting locally to a few businesses when it comes to their IT infrastructure or even SEO or online marketing strategy.
In my free time, I volunteer for two NGOs and enjoy going to the movies.
I enjoy working with the themes The7 and GeneratePress. My favorite page builder is Elementor, but I am also proficient with WPBakery Visual Composer. I love working on WooCommerce projects, especially customized ones. My go-to forms plugin is Gravity Forms. A lot of my projects make use of the plugin Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) in one way or another, or of the plugin Pods – Custom Content Types and Fields.
A few of my recent projects:
https://www.reparaturen-profis.de/ (WooCommerce, WC Product Bundles, WC Composite Products, custom development)
http://www.denkbar-pr.de/en/ (WPML, Pods – Custom Content Types and Fields)
https://www.plentytrade.com/ (WooCommerce, WPML, WC Subscriptions, custom development)
https://www.die-reparatur-profis.de/ (WooCommerce, custom development)
https://www.xn--gopro-brsensoftware-w6b.de/ (Gravity Forms, custom development)
https://www.rentobag.com/ (WooCommerce, WC Bookings, Stripe)
https://www.eazystudy.de/ (WooCommerce, FooEvents for WC)
Tony is a pleasure to work with. His programming skills are rock solid and his communication skills are some of the best I've seen. He goes above and beyond what would be expected and delivers a product even better than anticipated.
Loved working with Tony! Almost don't want to give him excellent review as I want him to be available for my projects going forward! :) :P
He was happy to go the extra mile - so appreciated that.