Hi, my name is Pierre, and I’m here to solve your WordPress problems!
With extensive experience in building WordPress systems and a Graphic Design background, I focus on delivering high-quality web solutions to clients from all over the world.
|I am a Certified Codeable Expert Developer with 10 years of experience. Over these years, I created many long-term collaborations with small businesses and agencies across Europe and North & South America.|
🎓 My diverse expertise:
When working with me, you can expect:
- ✔ a reactive expert striving to deliver excellent customer service in a very transparent manner
- ✔ high-quality plugin and theme development following WordPress VIP coding standards
- ✔ modern & responsive web design, fully-tested on all major devices and browsers
- ✔ a strong focus on security, performance, and scalability
- ✔ up-to-date knowledge regarding all major WordPress plugins and features (ACF, Gravity Forms, WP Simple Pay, FacetWP, Gutenberg, WP Rocket, WooCommerce, Contact Form 7, Yoast SEO…)
- ✔ a strong passion and a deep curiosity for web technologies, making any challenge the perfect opportunity to learn while delivering high-quality work
🎯 I can help you with:
PHP & WordPress Back-end Development
- ✔ WordPress site integration with third-party API or custom API development
- ✔ WooCommerce custom e-commerce shop development
- ✔ Gutenberg / ReactJS editor custom block creation
- ✔ handcrafting modern user flows via complex multi-steps forms
- ✔ website debugging and bug fixing
Theme Design / Front-end Development
- ✔ child-theme customization and updates
- ✔ ReactJS-powered website managed with a WordPress back-end via Rest API
Graphic Design & E-Learning
- ✔ logo and brand creation design
- ✔ flyers, rollups and creation of print materials
- ✔ e-learning modules prototyping and design
🏆 Custom projects showcase:
Click on a thumbnail image to see the full-size image or case study.
Train Composer: Back-end app design, ReactJS development & WordPress integration to create a reactive web application to manage trains and wagons occupancy and bookings for a tourist attraction.
Miam.Pizza: Full-stack WordPress development to create an all-in-one online solution for food-trucks and restaurant owners.
D-Clics.com: Front and back-end custom WordPress development for an innovative “crowdsponsoring” French startup.
L’Haricoterie.fr: Custom WooCommerce back-end integration and front-end theme development for a local delicatessen.
Correspondances Zoliennes: Child-theme creation and plugin WordPress development to manage and display Emile Zola’s letters online.
idelio: Custom UI/UX design and WordPress tailored theme development for a French telecommunication brand and its multiple products websites.
💬 Client testimonials
Thomas Archambaud, Project Manager at InitialMedia.eu — May 2018
“Pierre successfully knew how to drive numerous web development projects that we worked on together. […] He always did everything to deliver projects with the highest possible satisfaction level in mind.”
Olivier Mas, Founder of mesTravaux.com — May 2018
“As a talented developer, Pierre pays excellent attention to clients needs. He is serious and meticulous; since the beginning of our collaboration, he was a crucial factor for our site success and growth.”
Alex Bortolotti, Blogger at WPMarmite.com — Nov. 2017
“I hired Pierre to develop a custom plugin to help my users create child-themes in one click. It was a great pleasure to work with Pierre. He listened to my needs, and he was reactive and flexible to fulfill all of my project requirements.”
Kien Tseng, Founder & Principal at Yippa.com — Nov. 2011
“As I have been growing Yippa, Pierre contacted me about working with me. Not only does he have nonprofit experience, but is a great designer and coder. Working with Pierre has been a pleasure and he’s been a huge part of the work that we’ve been producing.”
🔎 Recent Codeable developments:
- ✔ custom WordPress plugin in charge of auto-categorizing media files in custom taxonomies based on their filenames on upload
- ✔ custom WooCommerce plugin allowing user to upload CSV to import and update orders tracking data
- ✔ custom WordPress plugin that creates a new WP Simple Pay payment form “Option checkbox” field. It allows a user to add “upgrade options”, will update the Stripe payment amount accordingly and will pass custom metadata to the order.
- ✔ custom WordPress plugin that implements a new user registration AJAX-powered form where submissions communicate with Auth0 API in order to create a new user in Auth0.
🖌 Webdesign portfolio:
Click on a thumbnail image to see the full-size image.
👤 A little bit about myself:
I live in France with my wife and 5yo son, 3 cats and 1 dog.
I backpacked and enjoyed woofing in Australia.
I lived in Belo Horizonte, Brazil for a while.
When I am not delivering web solutions or animating my local WordPress Meetup group, I practice woodturning.
🇺🇲 Of course, I speak English.
🇫🇷 Je parle également français.
🇧🇷 Eu falo português (do Brasil) também.
Working with Pierre has been a very good experience. He is an excellent programmer, theme designer, and communicator. I would absolutely recommend him.
Pierre has terrific skills and is easy to communicate with. He has strong WP programming knowledge as well as theme design talent. I enjoyed working with him and highly recommend him.
Pierre is very knowledgeable and offers ideas and suggestions throughout the process. It is very easy to communicate with him. We communicated daily, and he always answers questions quickly.
WORLD CLASS *****
My project was completed perfectly!
Pierre was super helpful, courteous and communicative. Did the work professionally and earlier than expected.
Pierre has been great to work with and has been very helpful to explain everything throughout the project. I highly recommend Pierre for your WP projects!
Just great to work with.