WORDPRESS DEVELOPER AND ONLINE MARKETER
After graduating in business informatics in 2004, Philipp took the lead of a small web development team for several years. Back in 2012, he started his web development and consulting company, named “everklick.”
His agency soon became a contractor of WPMU DEV, which is the industry leading company for WordPress premium plugins and services. He spent several years working on some of the world’s most popular WordPress marketing plugins. In 2018 he was welcomed into the experts’ community at Codeable. He enjoys solving complex tasks and exciting projects that include UI design or focus on marketing and SEO improvements.
“I want to inspire clients like you, to move forward into the online world: You will get a decade of experience in project management, a super broad background in different industries, passion for code and the motivation to impress you!” – Philipp Stracker
In total, Philipp had more than 30,000 hours of hands-on experience with the planning and implementation of WordPress projects. He built solid background with a variety of project types, companies, and campaigns: Be it basic blogs, video or e-mail marketing, affiliate networks, and social media marketing, promotions in online shops to webinars and professional copywriting. He has done it all!
Besides, he gives his clients time and again, personal coaching around the topics of online marketing and web design.
“Philipp is one of the brightest and most capable WordPress developers I’ve ever met. Just amazing!” – Jennifer Eckstein, Wedel
During all this time his passion for WordPress motivated him to become better in what he loves to do: Helping small companies and individuals worldwide to create stunning websites, profitable online shops and marketing campaigns that convert!
Ready for Gutenberg
Built for speed
Speed not only means higher conversion, but also indicates, that a system is well built and properly configured.
Tools like Google Page Speed Insights and co do not tell the whole story – because different optimizations have different effects on every website. An optimization strategy for an image gallery might, for example, bring only little improvements to a WooCmmerce store.
When it comes to WordPress performance, Philipp knows what to do (and how)! He has analyzed and optimized countless websites over the past decade. As the SEO landscape and technology evolves faster every year, it is crucial to rely on an expert that also keeps up the pace.
One major factor of performance is top-notch hosting. Your website can only perform as fast, as the hardware behind it. Ask Philipp for support, when you want to find the perfect host for your website or need help to migrate your hosting.
- Excellent understanding of the German/Austrian and the Swiss market, including GDPR compliance
- Building and extending online shops (e.g., custom WooCommerce features) and marketing websites (e.g., conversion or tracking logic on landing pages)
- Importing things. When you have a data feed, Philipp will get it into WordPress, precisely as you need it!
- Complex tasks that include custom UI and writing business logic
- Building stunning user interfaces with the special extra. He knows a lot about psychology and user habits on the web
- Marketing related projects, such as social media integrations and even chatbots!
- Performance optimizations and technical SEO
- Migrate hosting without downtime
- Regular maintenance such as monitoring, backing up, securing and updating your WordPress website
- Writing excellent code, that is clean, documented and intuitive. Code is poetry ;)
“I love to travel!”
Philipp lives in Austria, at the border to Switzerland. Naturally, he loves to go for a hike in the mountains, valleys or enjoys a coffee at the Lake Constance. When his busy schedule allows it, he will travel to other countries. So far he visited almost every country in Western Europe, Nepal, Thailand, Laos, Turkey and lived for nearly two years in India. His favorite places include sand, palm trees and the relaxing sound of ocean waves. 🌴☀️🍹
He frequently attends the WCEU (WordCamp Europe) – most recently he met a lot of other Codeable experts at the WordCamp in Berlin.
A few samples of projects that I worked on and still support
- http://philippstracker.com – Read more about me on my webpage/blog
- https://github.com/stracker-phil – See what I’m doing on GitHub
- https://profiles.wordpress.org/strackerphil-1 – My free WordPress plugins
- https://wpsignon.com – My premium authentication plugin
Some websites I created and maintain
- https://edelmetall-heute.com – German; investment website
- https://yogayourlife.at – German; yoga website
- https://gesundheitscoaching-ramseier.ch – German; health coach website
Past WordPress projects
- https://sportwetten.org – German; sports betting plattform
Conditional Widgets: Display sidebar widgets based on a tracking cookie
Letter editor: Custom letter templates, a dynamic front end form and generate a PDF within the browser (privacy feature)
Philipp was extremely helpful and went over and above to ensure this project was delivered - definitely will work with him again.
Fantastic work, creative solution AND most importantly, great communication/recap of work completed. All of the above keep us coming back to Philipp again and again.
Phillip is the BEST Expert on Codable! He's my go-to guy for anything that needs to get done because of his outstanding quality work, communication and proficiency. He's never let me down!
Philipp was fast, responsive and informative.
Fantastic communication, work ethic and patience.
Miracle worker at a minimum!
Extremely thorough from start to finish, with the utmost professionalism.
Worked quickly and efficiently. He knew the problem immediately!
The issue was resolved, Phillip was friendly and fast, and explained everything it took to fix the problem. Great guy!
Great experience. Philipp by now is my go-to person for everything WordPress plugins-related. Highly recommended.
He fixed my Wordpress and did a great job!