Long story short about JustCoded:
- We’re a team of 60+ people, who handle:
- Back-end (Wordpress, Laravel, Yii2, Symfony)
- UI/UX design
- Business Analysis
- Quality Assurance
- Project Management
- We use Agile approaches such as SCRUM/Kanban to deliver regular and tangible results as well as provide our clients with the flexibility to change requirements if they decide so.
- Testing is one of the key principles for us, as regular inspections of the working product minimize the chance of repeating and hidden bugs and bad experience of the clients and their customers.
- We achieve business engagement and your satisfaction through the active involvement of a client’s representative or a product owner into the development process.
- We keep our clients updated by developing a Communication Plan for each individual client.
Our recent Wordpress-based projects are:
- 💫 Creative Debuts – is a platform that connects artists and designers. Its aim is to make art more accessible and to tackle the hurdles faced by undiscovered creatives.
- 🏢 The Office Group – is a rental housing web platform, that provides smart office spaces, co-working rooms, business lounges and meeting rooms to make work more productive, flexible, and enjoyable.
- 👙 Frescobol – is a Brazilian beachwear brand. They needed a website for selling their products online – swimwear, beach bats and accessories for a summer season.
- 👩🏼🎨 Mindsparkle Mag – is a popular design blog existing since 2011 with more than 250k monthly visits
- 🥘 TownHouse – is the restaurant of the Kensington Hotel. It is part of a series of developments for the Doyle Collection we had the pleasure to work on.
If you’d like to see other works delivered by our team – feel free to check 💼 our portfolio. You’ll find projects from various flavours: starting from quite simple ones ending with complex solutions for FinTech industry sector.
We @ JustCoded believe that software development is a very important and delicate process, so before the start, we try to collect as much information about your ideas, views, ‘needs’, ‘wants’ and business goals as possible to be sure that we’re on the same page from the very beginning.