Hey there! 👋
I am Milan, WordPress developer specialized in backend development.
What kind of projects I can help you with? 👨🏻💻
- Code custom plugins from scratch.
- Modify or extend existing plugins.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems with your WordPress site.
- Improve performance of your WordPress site.
- Integrate your WordPress site with 3rd party APIs.
- Create, modify, or extend WooCommerce extensions.
How I work? 🔍
My code is simple, clean, extensible, secure, written according to WordPress coding standards.
What others are saying about me? 💬
My accomplishments 📝
- 20+ free WordPress plugins, used on hundreds of thousands of sites.
- Active contributor to WordPress core: I contributed to 22 major versions, and I was featured as one of Noteworthy Contributors in WordPress 5.2.
- Contributor to WooCommerce plugin.
Milan was great. He delivered on time, was easy to work with and a very clear communicator, no time wasted. The plugin he designed has solved my problem.
Milan is a superstar - great at what he does and honest about his process.
Milan was my first experience with Codeable - very professional, expertly skilled. I need to kidnap him and make him our own personal developer.
Very diligent, competent and responsive.
Milan was able to suggest a new and more effective way to solve a problem that we had with our website. His solution worked far more effectively than the approach that we had initially taken. He demonstrated exceptional knowledge of the computer skills that were needed to solve a number of the problems that we were encountering with our web site. I would recommend him, without hesitation, to anyone seeking help in website development.
Great to work with!
This guy is great at what he does.
Milan went over the top to help with building and debugging of our challenging plugin, plus his services were priced competitively. Awesome job, definitely would hire again!
Great work, fast fix. Will hire again!
Very speedy and informative help. Everything was explained very simply so that I knew what to do and what was going to be done to my site as well.