Hey there! 👋
I am Milan, WordPress developer specialized in backend development.
What kind of projects I can help you with? 👨🏻💻
- Code custom plugins from scratch.
- Modify or extend existing plugins.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems with your WordPress site.
- Improve performance of your WordPress site.
- Integrate your WordPress site with 3rd party APIs.
- Create, modify, or extend WooCommerce extensions.
How I work? 🔍
My code is simple, clean, extensible, secure, written according to WordPress coding standards.
What others are saying about me? 💬
My accomplishments 📝
- 20+ free WordPress plugins, used on hundreds of thousands of sites.
- Active contributor to WordPress core: I contributed to 22 major versions, and I was featured as one of Noteworthy Contributors in WordPress 5.2.
- Contributor to WooCommerce plugin.
Milan was great to work with and has the WordPress experience to back up any job!
Very diligent, competent and responsive.
Milan was able to suggest a new and more effective way to solve a problem that we had with our website. His solution worked far more effectively than the approach that we had initially taken. He demonstrated exceptional knowledge of the computer skills that were needed to solve a number of the problems that we were encountering with our web site. I would recommend him, without hesitation, to anyone seeking help in website development.
Responsive and Efficient. Thanks for the great work!
Milan really knows his stuff – he did a superb job of bringing our plugin up to modern standards and in keeping with our code styles and best practices. A great communicator and he was superbly patient while we juggled a number of different projects on the go. Thanks again :)
Milan has great capabilities and a strong patience at the right price, we recommend it without doubts!
Milan was excellent he understood exactly what was the problem and the whole experience was flawless Thank you
He helped me well with my custom problem!
Fast response and great communication!
Awesome all around
Superb. Will use again :)