I have been building and maintaining websites since 1998.
I specialise in:
1. Custom theme development
2. Customising existing themes
3. Speed optimisation
4. Technical consultancy
5. Site migrations
6. Website maintenance
1. Domain and DNS – GoDaddy, 123-Reg, Namesco etc
2. CDN & Security – Cloudflare
3. Hosting – WP Engine, WHM/cPanel, Plesk, Siteground
5. Migrations – I’ve moved so many websites from one server to another I’ve lost count.
6. ManageWP – Monthly website maintain for a range of clients on different maintenance plans.
Many happy customers:
I have had the pleasure of working with some amazing people on some amazing projects, most of whom have gone on to become long term customers. Here is what some of them have to say:
This whole experience has been such a pleasure, thank you for the great service again and I know we will be speaking soon in the future. York Van Rheede Van Oudtshoorn, VRVO
Mike turned around a very urgent project for us very quickly and professionally. He understood the brief and produced a fantastic, responsive website that looked just like we’d hoped for! It’s also good to know that we can ensure the performance of our website is monitored and maintained in the future through the company. Lucy Herron, Msizi Africa.
Earth have worked with Hive Minder [Mike Hatcher] for over 3 years. During this time they have become our trusted partner, providing digital consultancy, website development and email marketing to our clients and associated businesses. Mike and his team are really easy to work with and always go the extra mile to ensure we and our clients always look their best out there in the digital landscape. John Perlmutter, Earth.
No nerd-speak here
I have also worked as an account manager and am able to take really nerdy topics and translate them into conversations that “real people” understand. I also like things neat and tidy, something you will find reflected in the quality of my work.
1. Location: London, UK
2. Timezone: GMT / BST
3. Language: English first language speaker
4. Undergraduate: BA (Media & Communications)
5. Postgraduate: BA Hons (Digital Media) (cum laude)
6. Work experience: Frontend Developer, Lead Developer, Account/Project Manager
Mike was very thorough in explaining the process of completing the task. I appreciate his assistance!
Mike had an immediate understanding of my request; fast response and completion of the issue; extra attention to details, and a great attitude. Excellent, 6 stars, at least!!
Would have given 5 stars, but our site went down for quite a while during the transition, which should not have happened. Mike did work hard to get it fixed, but again, shouldn't have happened when hiring a pro. Nice guy, though, would recommend. :)