Hi, I’m Marius and I’m glad you dropped by :-)
We work hard to make you successful online – that’s our day to day mission at WPRiders Agency.
I’m the founder of the agency and we have successfully delivered more than 700 projects on Codeable during the last 4 years. I’m proud that our focus on your business goals, on the quality of communication and of the deliverables has helped us maintain our 5-star rating.
Here are some of my past clients’ featured reviews
I’ve been a Certified WordPress Expert since August 2014
WordPress is powerful, flexible and open. You can build a Minimum Viable Product (website or plugin) in no time, launch it and get genuine feedback from your target market.
What can we do for you
We have worked on a wide variety of projects ranging from Enterprise job listing websites for the US market to small business e-commerce in Western Europe and e-learning websites run by Buddhist monasteries in Nepal.
Our specialties are:
- Custom WordPress development, that is, tailoring WordPress to your specific business process and helping you make a profit out of this. If you have a specific plugin that you need to adjust and make it work for you, we are best at it. Some examples would be, customizing WooCommerce Subscriptions for custom recurring payments, creating a custom quote calculator on top of Gravity Forms or customizing Learn Dash for specific needs and integrating it with Buddy Press.
- Integrating WordPress with various third-party APIs: HubSpot integration, Ontraport integration, Google Maps API integration, ShipStation integration, Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration, Xero integration and many-many others. The purpose of these integrations is to ensure the data flows seamlessly between the systems, with no human intervention.
- Website development from scratch or website redesign. Here we will analyze the reasons for website building (or rebuilding) and will ensure we have clarified your business goals. Then we will work on website wireframes, will identify and describe all the business processes, will design the website, will code it, test it, optimize for speed and deploy it.
- Minimum Viable Product development. If you are planning to launch a Software as a Service business and you need a quick turnaround working Prototype, WordPress is an excellent time to market choice. Our agile based approach will ensure you are getting maximum value for your investment.
We can tackle any complex WordPress related tasks; to name a few:
- Develop WooCommerce based solutions, including Subscriptions and Bookings
- Create price quote calculators
- Integrate the website with external services through APIs
- Configure and customize Membership websites using MemberPress or other solutions
- Setup social media websites using BuddyPress
- Develop highly customized job websites using WPJobManager or other solutions
- Create listing websites using Listify or Listable themes
- Develop custom searches for products, listings, etc.
- Create learning websites using LearnDash, WooCommerce Sensei or other solutions
- Parse custom content, like email newsletters, RSS feeds and insert the content into WordPress
- Integrate custom Stripe payments or other card processing solutions
- Import data to your website be it car listings, property listings, list of dealers, etc.
- Fix CSS issues, like menus, popups, etc.
- Optimize your website speed
- Develop Gutenberg blocks
- Develop custom solutions with React
Post a project and let’s work together
Want to get to know me better? See the Codeable interview
Click here or click on the image below
Here is a quick view of our recently completed projects
🔗 nexttravelnursing.com – Enterprise job board for medical industry | USA
🔗 luxurybuystoday.com – Luxury magazine | USA
🔗 bidalgo.com – corporate website | Israel/USA
🔗 dharmasun.org – e-learning website for a Buddhist monastery | Nepal
🔗 www.agrarjobs.ch – job website for agrar industry | Switzerland
🔗 www.purennatural.com – WooCommerce website | USA
🔗 www.versace-tiles.com – Custom product search | Italy
Other projects I’m proud of
Some more info about me
My motivation: I like being useful, I like solving complex problems, I love my job and I like seeing your business grow and thrive!
My numbers: 1300+ clients served during the last 15 years, 700+ projects finished on Codeable, a 5 out of 5 average star rating.
My academic background:
I’m a software engineer with an MSc in Project Management and a Ph.D. in Business Informatics
If you want to learn more about my entrepreneurial background,
click this link to see the WPRiders Agency website – the technical WordPress agency I founded.
Some articles published by me on Codeable
- The Step-By-Step Process To Properly Test Your WordPress Website Before Updating It (Workflow, Tools, & Scripts)
- Agile WordPress Development: How To Maximize The ROI Of Your MVP Website
I love to pay it forward and to help the open source community grow
WPRiders Agency is a regular supporter of WordCamps around the world:
– WordCamp Lausanne 2018 sponsor
– WordCamp Europe 2017 sponsor
– WordCamp Bucharest 2017 sponsor
– Bucharest WordPress Meetup sponsor
I speak English, French, Russian as well as Romanian.
The work itself, the communication and the responsiveness are very professional, friendly and in summary: just perfect :)!
Marius is very professional, proactive, and prompt. His team is an asset to the WordPress community.
Great. Reads instructions carefully and understands them thoroughly before messaging, so I did not have to repeat myself to get my request across. Job done to perfection.
After several successful projects on Codeable, this one started off as a bumpy experience.Task-wise, the project was delivered and finished somehow according to scope, but we were left with a solution below our expectations at first. We felt, the ways of working were too standardized and did not yield an outcome comparable to other projects on Codeable.Upon escalating this issue to Marius however, he and his team did a great effort in fixing things and getting the solution right which we appreciate a lot. Communication improved a lot and in the end, we received a very good solution that was even beyond the original project scope.The lack of defining the underlying business reasoning which led to the initially inferior project outcome may be blamed on us. We were also not exactly aware of the size of Marius' organization prior to hiring. I am happy how things turned out at last and appreciate the great troubleshooting of both Marius and his team as well as Codeable.
Good work, done speedily, thanks.
Great job in understanding what I needed.
Completed task as specified. Good to work with.
Marius had very good communication and did great job. He gave me great tips on how to fix my problem and the solution is way better than I had thought about before and it didn't cost me anything extra. I am coming back with new job tomorrow :)
Overall, it was a great experience.