Hi, I’m Marius and I’m glad you dropped by :-)
We work hard to make you successful online – that’s our day to day mission at WPRiders Agency.
Certified Codeable Expert. 1000+ projects finished on Codeable with an average 5-star rating
I’m the founder of the agency and we have successfully delivered more than 850 projects on Codeable during the last 4 years. I’m proud that our focus on your business goals, on the quality of communication and of the deliverables has helped us maintain our 5-star rating.
Here are some of my past clients’ featured reviews
Here is a quick view of our recently completed projects
Custom Stripe Feature for red.org | USA – red.org
Custom product search for Versace Tiles | Italy – www.versace-tiles.com
Luxury magazine for Broyhill Technologies | USA – luxurybuystoday.com
Corporate website | Israel/USA – bidalgo.com
Enterprise job board for medical industry | USA – nexttravelnursing.com
E-learning website for a Buddhist monastery | Nepal – dharmasun.org
Job website for agrar industry | Switzerland – www.agrarjobs.ch
WooCommerce website | USA – www.purennatural.com
Other projects I’m proud of
I’ve been a Certified WordPress Expert since August 2014
What can we do for you
We have worked on a wide variety of projects ranging from Enterprise job listing websites for the US market to small business e-commerce in Western Europe and e-learning websites run by Buddhist monasteries in Nepal.
WordPress speed optimization
We are very good at squeezing every bit of speed from your website. Here’s our own website www.wpriders.com which ranks 100/100 in Google PageSpeed Insights test:
Want us to take care of your website speed?
Our specialties are:
- WordPress website speed optimization – website speed matters. The faster your website loads, the more visitors you will have, the better your SEO and hence rankings and last but not least, you will pay less for your advertising.
- Custom WordPress development, that is, tailoring WordPress to your specific business process and helping you make a profit out of this. If you have a specific plugin that you need to adjust and make it work for you, we are best at it. Some examples would be, customizing WooCommerce Subscriptions for custom recurring payments, creating a custom quote calculator on top of Gravity Forms or customizing Learn Dash for specific needs and integrating it with Buddy Press.
- Integrating WordPress with various third-party APIs: HubSpot integration, Ontraport integration, Google Maps API integration, ShipStation integration, Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration, Xero integration and many-many others. The purpose of these integrations is to ensure the data flows seamlessly between the systems, with no human intervention.
- Website development from scratch or website redesign. Here we will analyze the reasons for website building (or rebuilding) and will ensure we have clarified your business goals. Then we will work on website wireframes, will identify and describe all the business processes, will design the website, will code it, test it, optimize for speed and deploy it.
- Minimum Viable Product development. If you are planning to launch a Software as a Service business and you need a quick turnaround working Prototype, WordPress is an excellent time to market choice. Our agile based approach will ensure you are getting maximum value for your investment.
We can tackle any complex WordPress related tasks; to name a few:
- Develop WooCommerce based solutions, including Subscriptions and Bookings
- Create price quote calculators
- Integrate the website with external services through APIs
- Configure and customize Membership websites using MemberPress or other solutions
- Setup social media websites using BuddyPress
- Develop highly customized job websites using WPJobManager or other solutions
- Create listing websites using Listify or Listable themes
- Develop custom searches for products, listings, etc.
- Create learning websites using LearnDash, WooCommerce Sensei or other solutions
- Parse custom content, like email newsletters, RSS feeds and insert the content into WordPress
- Integrate custom Stripe payments or other card processing solutions
- Import data to your website be it car listings, property listings, list of dealers, etc.
- Fix CSS issues, like menus, popups, etc.
- Optimize your website speed
- Develop Gutenberg blocks
- Develop custom solutions with React
Post a project and let’s work together
Want to get to know me better? See the Codeable interview
Click here or click on the image below
Some more info about me
My motivation: I like being useful, I like solving complex problems, I love my job and I like seeing your business grow and thrive!
My numbers: 1300+ clients served during the last 15 years, 700+ projects finished on Codeable, a 5 out of 5 average star rating.
My academic background:
I’m a software engineer with an MSc in Project Management and a Ph.D. in Business Informatics
If you want to learn more about my entrepreneurial background,
click this link to see the WPRiders Agency website – the technical WordPress agency I founded.
Some articles published by me on Codeable
- The Step-By-Step Process To Properly Test Your WordPress Website Before Updating It (Workflow, Tools, & Scripts)
- Agile WordPress Development: How To Maximize The ROI Of Your MVP Website
I love to pay it forward and to help the open source community grow
WPRiders Agency is a regular supporter of WordCamps around the world:
– WordCamp USA 2018 sponsor
– WordCamp Lausanne 2018 sponsor
– WordCamp Europe 2017 sponsor
– WordCamp Bucharest 2017 sponsor
– Bucharest WordPress Meetup sponsor
I speak English, French, Russian as well as Romanian.
Marius and his team have been wonderful to work with! I needed improvements done on a highly customized wordpress theme which they were able to do with ease. Their response time to my questions and feedback was always fast and they completed all project tasks on time and on budget. I highly recommend them!
The work itself, the communication and the responsiveness are very professional, friendly and in summary: just perfect :)!
Marius is very professional, proactive, and prompt. His team is an asset to the WordPress community.
The project was done on time, and to my specification. Thank you.
This was a seamless experience, even when I wasn't 100% prepared all the time.
Marius and Carmen were really professional and easy to work with. Marius did the task in no time and in an impeccable manner, meanwhile Carmen handled communication with me, never had to worry 'bout anything !!
Marius seemed really great to work with, but after the initial proposal, I never talked to him. It was always someone name Carman who was very pushy throughout the testing process. There is a major difference in time zones which made it tough for communication and testing. Carman kept asking me to mark the project complete so they could be paid, even though the project wasn't complete.
Although Marius is a very hight skill professional and we dealt with him many times in the past with an excellent feedback I can not say the same for my last engagement. We think our issues with our website were deal in a very unprofessional way and at the end it was Marius who has to got involve to fix it.He also suggested to us to look for another wordpress consultant since there ware very busy which is what we are going to do.We would someone else where they want our business.Alter expending nearly 9.000€ in customization that is how i was treated.Best regards.