We are one of the TOP 3 agencies on Codeable. More than a THOUSAND projects finished with a 5-star rating
We build powerful marketplaces, smart e-learning systems, effective e-commerce platforms, and beautiful listings/directory websites.
All our case studies are here: WPRiders Case Studies
Advanced WordPress Development
We build a LOT of Custom Platforms and a LOT of Custom Plugins for the Bigest Brands and Coolest Startups so we know what works and what doesn’t.
Here’s what past clients have to say about working with my team
Here is a quick view of our recently completed projects
Custom Stripe Feature for red.org | USA – red.org
Custom product search for Versace Tiles | Italy – www.versace-tiles.com
Luxury magazine for Broyhill Technologies | USA – luxurybuystoday.com
Corporate website | Israel/USA – bidalgo.com
Enterprise job board for medical industry | USA – nexttravelnursing.com
E-learning website for a Buddhist monastery | Nepal – dharmasun.org
Job website for agrar industry | Switzerland – www.agrarjobs.ch
WooCommerce website | USA – www.purennatural.com
Other projects I’m proud of
I’ve been a Certified WordPress Expert since August 2014
What can we do for you
We have worked on a wide variety of projects ranging from Enterprise job listing websites for the US market to small business e-commerce in Western Europe and e-learning websites run by Buddhist monasteries in Nepal.
We can tackle any complex WordPress related tasks; to name a few:
– Provide WordPress Monthly Retainer plans
– Develop WooCommerce based solutions, including Subscriptions and Bookings
– Build and customize Easy Digital Downloads e-commerce websites and marketplaces
– Create price quote calculators
– Integrate the website with external services through APIs
– Configure and customize Membership websites using MemberPress or other solutions
– Setup social media websites using BuddyPress
– Develop highly customized job websites using WPJobManager or other solutions
– Create listing websites using Listify or Listable themes
– Develop custom searches for products, listings, etc.
– Create learning websites using LearnDash, WooCommerce Sensei or other solutions
– Parse custom content, like email newsletters, RSS feeds and insert the content into WordPress
– Integrate custom Stripe payments or other card processing solutions
– Import data to your website be it car listings, property listings, list of dealers, etc.
– Fix CSS issues, like menus, popups, etc.
– Optimize your website speed
– Develop Gutenberg blocks
– Develop custom solutions with React
Our specialties are
- Custom Plugin development, that is, tailoring WordPress to your specific business process and helping you make a profit out of this. If you have a specific plugin that you need to adjust and make it work for you, we are best at it. Some examples would be, customizing WooCommerce Subscriptions for custom recurring payments, creating a custom quote calculator on top of Gravity Forms or customizing Learn Dash for specific needs and integrating it with Buddy Press.
- Integrating WordPress with various third-party APIs: HubSpot integration, Ontraport integration, Google Maps API integration, ShipStation integration, Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration, Xero integration and many-many others. The purpose of these integrations is to ensure the data flows seamlessly between the systems, with no human intervention.
- Website development from scratch or website redesign. Here we will analyze the reasons for website building (or rebuilding) and will ensure we have clarified your business goals. Then we will work on website wireframes, will identify and describe all the business processes, will design the website, will code it, test it, optimize for speed and deploy it.
- Minimum Viable Product development. If you are planning to launch a Software as a Service business and you need a quick turnaround working Prototype, WordPress is an excellent time to market choice. Our agile based approach will ensure you are getting maximum value for your investment.
- WordPress website speed optimization – website speed matters. The faster your website loads, the more visitors you will have, the better your SEO and hence rankings and last but not least, you will pay less for your advertising.
Post a project and let’s work together
Want to get to know me better? See the Codeable interview
Click here or click on the image below
Some more info about me
My motivation: I like being useful, I like solving complex problems, I love my job and I like seeing your business grow and thrive!
My numbers: 1300+ clients served during the last 15 years, 1000+ projects finished on Codeable, a 5 out of 5 average star rating.
My academic background:
I’m a software engineer with an MSc in Project Management and a Ph.D. in Business Informatics
Some articles published by me on Codeable
- The Step-By-Step Process To Properly Test Your WordPress Website Before Updating It (Workflow, Tools, & Scripts)
- Agile WordPress Development: How To Maximize The ROI Of Your MVP Website
I love to pay it forward and to help the open source community grow
WPRiders is a Digital Product Agency and a regular supporter of WordCamps around the world:
– WordCamp USA 2018 sponsor
– WordCamp Lausanne 2018 sponsor
– WordCamp Europe 2017 sponsor
– WordCamp Bucharest 2017 sponsor
– Bucharest WordPress Meetup sponsor
I speak English, French, Russian as well as Romanian.
This was a completely seamless process. I provided wireframes and insight on the needed functionality and that was it. The communication was great, and the product was exactly what I needed. The developers were so competent that the experience helped make my job much easier. I'll work with them again. I've found my go-to.
Unbelievably professional, prompt and prepared. Marius and his team can handle any task without worry
Marius and his team have been wonderful to work with! I needed improvements done on a highly customized wordpress theme which they were able to do with ease. Their response time to my questions and feedback was always fast and they completed all project tasks on time and on budget. I highly recommend them!
I can't say enough good things about Marius and his team. They will be my "go-to" for the long term. I have a BIG vision for the HUB -- and his team are helping me to get there.
Marius was exceptionally helpful. He listened to my ideas, helped me to create a strategy, created a list of tasks based on my skillset and needs to move forward, and a site map to clarify exactly what steps need to be taken. I feel 100% better about this project now as it seems clear with an implementable action plan. I'm excited. Thanks Marius!
Good Talk. Knowledgable.
He is the best!
Marius was very responsive and professional.