You want your finished website to feel even better, slicker and more user-friendly than the flat design or prototype, right?
You know your “finished” website is never really finished, and you want to make constant design enhancements to it that will improve your bottom line, right?
This is where I come in.
I am one of those rare hybrid designer/developers. While I studied graphic design formally and worked in the bespoke design industry for 15+ years, I also have been programming websites on Wordpress for as much time. I respect your design and strategic creative expression and enhance it through programming and web strategy. I’ve worked with talented designers and entrepreneurs for decades helping them to flesh out their designs and optimize for business objectives. Then I program their web designs and make them come to life.
Some examples of great projects to work together on:
– You have a highly custom, beautiful design, and you need a developer with a designer’s eye who won’t miss all the small-but-important details.
– You have a design for some pages but not others, and you need a developer who can extrapolate from the existing designs to build out other pages.
– You have desktop designs but not mobile and you need a developer who will make your site look amazing on any screen.
– Your site is built and you’re looking for a developer to go in and make some design enhancements that will instantly result in a better user experience and conversion rate.
– You have a great flat design file, but you need a developer who will bring it to life through gorgeous interactions, animations, hover effects and user interface.
• You have a detailed style guide, but only rough website designs and you need a developer with design, marketing and business experience who can make magic happen.
John is terrific. An ideal partner. Strategic, thoughtful, attentive, communicative and committed. Not to mention – a very nice guy. I highly recommend him.
Director, Client Services at DDW
John showed thorough mastery of the skills needed for this project and delivered excellent results. Both the quality of the work and the turnaround time exceed our expectations. He took the time to really understand our requirements, maintained good communication throughout, and even delivered some extras that weren’t in our requirements. We really enjoyed working with him on this project and will be contacting him again in the future!
John is the most professional and knowledgeable person in his field to work with. Great experience!
CEO & Co-Founder at Smartfruit, LLC
We’ve been working with John for nearly 4 years. He’s built two websites for us, from design to development. Our websites were complex and in need of very customized functionalities, yet John and his team nailed it. We’ve tried others through the years, but have always returned to work primarily with John. Talents, responsiveness and work-ethic – he has it all, and we recommend John in the highest possible terms.
Former Founder and Owner at UBELONG
John is a true professional. He has an uncanny ability to listen to and identify precisely what his client needs to move a project forward. Working with John has always been a pleasure and I would wholeheartedly recommend him for all design, branding and digital needs.
Deborah Lewison Grant, Ed.D.
Chief Learning, Development & Strategy Officer at Inspiring Capital
Outside of work I’m a dad of 4 amazing homeschooled kids and husband to an equally-amazing holistic healer. We love to travel the world but our home-base is an old farmhouse in NJ that we call the Big Red Homestead. I’m a big permaculture geek, I love gardening, hiking, fishing, kayaking, yoga, muay-thai, woodworking, writing, drawing and the occasional video-game.