Full Stack WordPress Developer
Full Stack Developer; PHP, JS / jQuery, HTML5 and CSS3 professional; Specializing in custom WordPress Plugin and Theme Development.
Two Important notes about me
- I attended and graduated from college with a degree in this field!
- Unlike others, this is my full-time job! No moonlighting here.
Check me out!
Why I choose WordPress
I fell into WordPress more than ten years ago and not because I wanted to. I had a client that outsourced to a developer that did not deliver. Some of us have been there, and so I agreed to try and complete. As a young developer with no experience in WordPress, I fell in love with the documentation, the codex. I have learned a lot since then and have worked in every area of WordPress.
- BuddyPress and BBpress.
- Multisite, when it was a plugin and not apart of the core.
- Shopp, WP-E-commerce, and WooCommerce.
- Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms and Contact Form 7.
- Download Monitor, Redirection, and Search Everything.
- Custom wp-admin sections.
- White-labeling the wp-admin area.
The point here is I have developed themes, plugins, integrated multiple plugins, used BackPress as a framework; all in the past ten years.
Did you purchase your theme and need modifications? I excel at converting PSD files to child themes, make changes, perform updates or even custom develop a solution to fit your specific requirements. Here are a few custom WordPress themes I have completed in the past.
We all love screenshots!
- More examples at the bottom in links!
Plugins help add functionality that would otherwise take months to develop. In the past ten years, I have worked on many, integrated a few, and developed some of my own. Here’s a list of what I use every week, but if it’s for WordPress, there is a good chance I can help.
- WooCommerce Woo Invoices, Dynamic Pricing, PDF Invoices, Product Add-ons, Subscriptions, Price Based on Country, and WPC Product Bundles for WooCommerce
- YITH WooCommerce plugins
- Gravity Forms
- W3 Total Cache
- WP Rocket
- iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security)
- The Events Calendar by Modern Tribe
- ACF (Advanced Custom Fields)
- Yoast SEO
Here are a few custom plugins I have developed.
In over 14 years, I have worked with more than a handful of third-party APIs. Like plugins, they help to add functionality that someone else developed. Here are a few to mention, but feel free to ask if there is one you have in mind that isn’t listed below.
- Google Analytics, Maps, and Translate API.
- Social APIs like Twitter and Facebook.
- Newsletter systems and CRM’s like Constant Contact, MailChimp, and WhatCounts.
- Merchants like Paypal, PayPal payments pro, USAepay, Stripe, and Authorize.net.
- Others like VTS and SmugMug.
Debugging is an art; not everyone has the experience, and most that claim they do don’t have the right tools. This is what I excel in, and I use the phrase ** “Pulling WordPress by the horns!”**. I can debug most applications locally, with little effort and time. This is helpful when errors or issues are found but are not easily tracked down using everyday tools. When a problem has stumped most, when other developers add hacks, I can be the solution that is needed to complete the task the right way!
I choose to debug and test on actual devices and NOT in emulators. On my desk, in my office, I have these devices:
- MacBook Mojave.
- Ubuntu(Linux) Laptop w/touch.
- Windows 8.1 and 10 Tablet PC’s w/touch.
- iPad 2018.
- Samsung Galaxy 10 tablet.
- Nexus 7 tablet.
- iPhones 11 and 4.
- Pixel 4, Samsung Galaxy S5 Active, Galaxy S, and LG Escape 2 Android phones.
Yes, I am certified and continue to learn as much as possible so I can offer better service to my clients.
You're a pleasure to work with. Thank you!
I have been working with Jeremy for a while now and not once did he disappoint. He is always timely and go the extra mile to get a task done. I will continue to use Jeremy for all future projects!
Jeremy is very easy to communicate with and polite. We enjoyed working with him. He explained everything in great detail and answered all of our questions thoroughly. He is very knowledgable on WooCommerce and WordPress and provided resources on how we can continually improve our website. He helped us develop customizations on our new Teams/Memberships plugin. With these customizations, Jeremy has given our business an opportunity to grow. We are so fortunate to have found a great developer to work with. We look forward to working with him again on future projects.
Terrific work...He makes sure everything is done the way I want it done. He constantly communicates with you regarding the project. Will definitely use him again for future projects.
This was not an easy project, but Jeremy understood exactly what I wanted done. His communication is outstanding. If I wanted something changed or fixed, he promptly would take care of it. I would HIGHLY recommend Jeremy!!!!
Great, as always.
Jeremy is our go to developer, great to work with!
Excellent work thank you very much
Jeremy is great to work with. He does a really good job and always works efficiently. Our go-to developer!