I’m a WordPress consultant based in Vancouver, Canada. I’ve been working with WordPress for more than 10 years, with clients ranging from print magazines and startups to online stores and event organizers.
Some of my WordPress clients have been with me since 2005, and in that time I’ve been lucky to serve a range of client needs:
- Custom theme design and development
- Custom plugin development
- Highly custom post types and fields
- Custom permalink structures
- Large-scale migrations (e.g., consolidating tens of thousands of posts across a dozen WordPress installations with dozens of users into a single WordPress multisite installation)
- Integration with third-party e-commerce and POS services like Shopify and Lightspeed
- Custom user verification (e.g., against a list of subscribers managed by a third-party API)
Mr. Greg Sullivan was the answer to our prayers. He was extremely knowledgeable, quick, honest, thorough and affordable. He quickly caught on to what we wanted to do and gave several options before he implemented. His work was true to our request and saved us days, possibly weeks worth of setbacks as it would have been time consuming fiddling with issues that we didn't fully understand. We would recommend Mr. Greg Sullivan to anyone looking for help with their Wordpress ventures.
Greg was amazing. He completely understood what I needed, he communicated clearly with me during every step of the project, and the whole thing was done faster than I expected. I'd highly recommend working with him...I will definitely be back!
Greg provided exactly what was outlined in the scope of the project along with great communication and solid code. Looking forward to working with him again.
Super quick and accurate.
With Greg's guidance, we got to a solution that was way better than we had originally envisaged.