Hello! | Hejsan! | Bonjour!
Welcome to my profile and thank you very much for taking your valuable time to read it. My name is Dhanuka Gunarathna and I’m from Stockholm, Sweden. People call me Dany because it’s easy to say and remember :)
I was coloring up the World Wide Web since 2013 and I was able to do a lot of cool stuff since then. I’m using WordPress for my work most of the time because WordPress is making both mine and my client’s life easier. I can get any WordPress related task done for you and make your business/client happy.
Expertise & Services
- Custom theme and plugin development
- API integration ( 3rd party services integration )
- Optimize for speed and performance
- Updating old WordPress sites with the latest core and plugin updates
WooCommerce / BuddyPress Development
- WooCommerce / BuddyPress Integration
- Custom WooCommerce / BuddyPress Theme Development
- WooCommerce / BuddyPress Plugin(Extension) Development
- WooCommerce / BuddyPress Theme Customization
ReactJs, AngularJs, and VueJs with WordPress
I can develop a modern single page app for you using ReactJs, AngularJs or VueJs with a WordPress CMS.
Some of my past work
- https://mariadb.com – Did the Woocommerce and WPML integration and actively maintaining the theme and plugins including custom build theme and plugins.
- https://www.mytradingskills.com – Did BuddyPress and Learndash integration
- https://www.extendaretail.com – Developed the whole website.It was a Sketch to WordPress job. Used ACF to handle content and layouts.
- https://www.hallde.com – This was a very old website( About 7 years ) and a lot of developers were afraid to touch it because it was heavily depending on old abandoned Post2Post library and an old version of WPML. I updated the site to latest WP version and replaced the old Post2Post library with ACF bidirectional relationship fields and WPML with Polylang Pro without losing any content.
- https://strainprint.ca/community – Did BuddyPress integration using custom designs
Dhanuka was very friendly and willing to help. I did understand more after my consultation with him, however some questions that I had already explained in my brief were asked again. Overall, I am satisfied with Dhanuka’s help.