Web Development Services
I lead a small, agile team of US-based web developers specializing in PHP and WordPress development. I have been helping clients find web-based solutions for their needs for over 20 years, and each member of my team has 10+ years experience delivering high-quality results for all of our clients – large and small. Our wide range of skills include:
- Custom responsive WordPress theme development for any size website
- Frontend development skills (HTML5/CSS3/jQuery)
- WooCommerce configuration and theming, WooCommerce plugin selection and setup, and custom WooCommerce plugin development
- Gravity Forms setup and custom development, including extensive use of GravityView and Gravity PDF
- Building custom integrations between WordPress and other services (payment gateways, CRMs, data feeds, custom APIs)
- Building custom plugins to add features, integrate other plugins, or extend an existing plugin
- Building custom web applications (WordPress-integrated as well as stand-alone PHP/MySQL applications)
- Divi websites and child themes
- Website security & performance analysis, improvements, and ongoing maintenance
Website Security & Performance Services
In addition to web development, I have been hosting and securing websites for over 20 years. My team and I provide on-going hosting, maintenance, and support for hundreds of WordPress websites. Our services include:
- Configuring on-site and cloud-based web application firewalls (WAFs)
- Running daily malware scans and investigating any alerts
- Cleaning up malware
- Managing daily backups
We’re partners with both Sucuri and Cloudflare to offer their services to our clients. Many of the sites we manage are e-commerce sites (including Woocommerce, Gravity Forms, CiviCRM, etc.), and we help each site owner set up and maintain PCI-DSS compliance as needed, including regular security scans.
We also provide website performance optimization, including caching, JS/CSS/HTML concatenation and minification, and automatic image resizing and compression.
We leverage our experience, attention to detail, and personal support to build strong (and often long-term) relationships with our clients. We hope to have the opportunity to count you among them!
https://www.camna.com – Web Development Services & Portfolio
https://www.sentree.io – Managed Hosting + WordPress Maintenance
Carl Nasal – Skills include project management, backend-development, website security and hosting
Philip Sawyer – Skills include project management, front-end development, custom theme development, back-end development, UX
Grahame Thomson – Skills include front-end development, custom theme development, back-end development, website security and maintenance
Josh Davies – Skills include back-end development, custom plugin and app development, mobile app development
We fully re-coded this WordPress theme and continue to provide weekly updates and support as the development arm for one of our Digital Marketing Agency partners.
We built out this WordPress theme from the ground up based on designs provided by one of our Digital Marketing Agency partners and continue to grow and support the site as part of a monthly retainer.
We designed and developed this corporate catering eCommerce website, working directly with the end client.
Built using WordPress + Divi, the recent refresh we performed for the Burns Equipment website breathed fresh life into the severely dated static HTML website it replaced.
We designed and developed this WordPress website for our Managed Hosting + WordPress Maintenance service.
Because they're rad!
Great to work with - very patient and very competent. Will certainly work with him again.
Working with Carl and his team was very easy. We had a project with an extremely quick turn-around, and Carl was communicative, available, and able to get the project done on time. Camna, LLC will be on my go-to list for advanced development work in the future!
He's a nice guy, and do a very good job.