I worked at digital agencies as a trainee or employee since 2012, currently, as 27 years old I work as a full-time freelancer supporting companies and entrepreneurs in designing, building, and maintaining scalable websites, custom functionalities, eCommerce solutions, and API connections. In addition to my daily work, I like to follow the latest trends and developments in WordPress and web development.
By being dual-roled as web- designer and developer I can take on projects on my own and see them through to delivery. I have high respect for quality and attention to detail, it’s very important for me that websites work pixel perfect on every device and it goes to a strict quality assurance (QA) process, preventing mistakes and defects. Next to it, I’m always actively looking for opportunities where I can take effective actions.
More about me and my work: https://brandonkramer.cc
What can you expect from me?
– Prototyping: I can start off designing a prototype first based on the requirements. This allows us to test the product at an early stage and checks if our noses are heading the same direction (as we say in Dutch).
– Responsive & mobile-first: I take the time to ensure that the product makes the right first impression on every device and to every potential customer.
– Custom functionalities: I can help develop specific custom-tailored solutions or API connections for your business and implement it into your custom theme, child theme, or as a plugin.
– Web structure for SEO: I write search-engine friendly code and structure all websites with keywords and metadata in all the right places.
– SVG’s, icon fonts + retina: I make sure to use SVGs and icon fonts whenever possible for their crisp, clean appearance and fast loading speed.
– Intuitive admin panels: Your custom-tailored product and every piece of content will be fully editable and easy to manage.
– Speed & performance: I make sure your website load fast using speed testing tools to measure and optimize on-page size, load time, and render time.
– Security hardening: I make sure that the product follows the best security practices so it’s safe against vulnerabilities, security breaches, and hackers.
– Quality assurance: I test your product in all modern browsers, and mobile devices using various tools, making sure everything works correctly before release.
– Close collaboration: Our partnership includes frequent feedback sessions and direct communication which is crucial for success.
For my process, I use the following proven combination of frameworks, processors, plugins, tools, back-end, and front-end languages.
- Design & prototyping: Sketch/Photoshop/Framer/Invision
- Back-end tooling: PHP 7+, NGINX/Apache, MySQL/MariaDB, GraphQL, Composer, Postman, ACF, Query monitor
- Management & IDE: PHPStorm, Github, Docker
–E-mail development: MJML, Litmus, MailChimp
–Other systems I’m experienced in: Laravel, Shopify, Lightspeed
What an amazing first experience with Codeable. Brandon made time to begin our urgent project same day and finished ahead of the deadline. I appreciate his methodical, comprehensive approach and high level of expertise in CSS and the Divi theme. We couldn't be happier with the results.
This guy!! Makes everything seamless from start to finish. I couldn’t recommend him enough for any development requirements. Highly recommended!
Brandon made the website updates feel effortless on my part. He was professional and maintained good communication throughout the project. I'm very pleased!
Working with Brandon is just great! He's quick, accurate and very thorough! He explains very detailed what he has done and communicates that very clearly. His responsiveness, wow! I'll be hiring him again soon, that's for sure!
Amazing webdev - Highly recommended. Builds beautiful sites
Great Job :)
Brandon is a great, talented web developer who always delivers
Amazing webdev! Highly recommended!
Brandon was SO helpful. As someone with very little experience with web development he was so patient and so fast to respond and fix the issue. I would recommend him to anybody and will definitely be seeking his help in the future!