Hello, my name is Beau Eads, and I am a senior full-stack web developer.
I have over 12 years of professional industry IT and Web development experience with expertise and specialization in the following technologies:
- Web hosting setup, installation, configuration
- Front- and back-end web development, custom website development and programming
- Wordpress – configuration, development, customization, optimization, troubleshooting and maintenance
- WP framework and theme implementation and customization, e.g., Studio Press (Genesis), Elementor builder, Avada, Divi, and other website builders and themes
- WP plugin implementation and customization (virtually any kind of plugin you need, I can implement it and customize if needed), such as WP forms, donation plugins, payment portals and processing, membership plugins, Google plugins, carousel and slideshow presentation (Slider Revolution), wizards and quiz plugins, content duplication and backup, schedulers and event calendar plugins, maps, SEO plugins, speed and image optimization plugins, caching plugins, security plugins, ‘bells and whistle’ plugins, and much, much more
- WooCommerce – configuration, development, customization, optimization, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Shopify – configuration, development, customization, optimization, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Simple cart & checkout e-commerce Wordpress website (via a WP plugin) (alternative to WooCommerce and Shopify)
- Single-page product & checkout e-commerce website – all on one landing page (alternative to Wordpress, WooCommerce and Shopify)
- Custom API implementation and integration
- Database administration and MySQL
- Performance optimization, (organic) SEO, Local SEO, Internet marketing and digital advertising
- Website backups
- Website migration
- Website redesign and revamp
- Website maintenance, Troubleshooting/debugging/bug fixes
- And more…
As far as previous professional roles assumed, I last served as a subcontractor working for Cisco Systems, and before that a webmaster at the U.S. Department of Education in Washington, D.C. I am very serious about my work and always deliver professional quality, tenable results in all projects that I engage in. Furthermore, I execute the full SDLC process in projects I am involved in and utilize best web development practices for solid, quality, maintainable project deliverables.
I greatly look forward to meeting new clients and working with you, and I am 100% committed with full dedication to my job as a senior full-stack and Wordpress developer.
By the way, I just recently joined Codeable, this is why you may notice “0” projects that have been completed by me so far for clients on this platform. Thank you for your time in reading my profile, and please let me know if you have any questions about my background or skillset.