I’ve been building websites since the 1990’s (full-time since 2006) and began working with WordPress in 2012. When I’m not grinding away on code, I disconnect and spend time with my family, which includes my wife, four cats, and a Bernese mountain dog.
- Full-time web developer since 2006 (self-employed since 2016)
- WordPress developer since 2012
- PHP developer since 2006
- Freelance developer since 1995
- Custom WordPress plugins
- API integrations (CRM’s, payment processors, etc.)
- Integrating with and extending the functionality of popular plugins, such as:
— Gravity Forms
— Advanced Custom Fields
— (and many more!)
- Troubleshooting WordPress
- Malware removal / ‘un-hacking’ WordPress
- Site migrations
- Data integrations
- Almost any kind of full-stack work.
See examples of past work at https://www.84em.com/projects/
Complete and thorough work.
Super speedy response. Lightning fast work. Excellent communication. And just your all-around friendly character.
It was a pleasure to work with Andrew. He did an amazing job. Very good communication.
Andrew did a great job. He was very fast and very thorough with the work he did for us. Thank you!
Excellent skills, helpful, kind, efficient, speedy. I highly recommend him