Our aim is simple. We want to impress you. So we listen. We research your industry, your competitors, and your market. We make sure we understand your unique challenges and pressures. And then we bring our expertise to the table, designing and delivering compelling, first-class solutions that meet your specific requirements.
My name is Alin Istrate and I am the Technical Leader of Olive Studio, a web development agency, located in Sibiu, Romania.
For over 15 years we have been providing web design and development to customers worldwide, to individuals and companies of various sizes from different business sectors.
Our team is prepared to take any challenge and deliver the highest standards for customers who can’t afford to compromise on quality.
From 2003 we’ve proudly delivered over 2000 web projects worldwide to individuals and companies of various sizes and different industries.
What made this possible?
- Close communication with our clients
- Quality of end result
- Swift delivery
How are we different?
- Results with a personal touch. The customer is in a close relationship with us from planning till end result, being up-to-date on where things are and how development is going.
- Custom applications development and Outsourcing. We provide both services depending on the customer’s needs.
The work we can do for you?
- Customizing WordPress themes and plugins.
- Creating custom WordPress themes and plugins.
- Pixel perfect PSD’s to WordPress/WooCommerce.
- Extending existing WordPress plugins like WooCommerce, Gravity Forms or Contact Form 7.
- WordPress Updates Maintenance plans (monthly update services for WordPress websites).
- Business consultancy for your WordPress projects.
- Optimizing themes and plugins for security, speed and performance.
- Multilingual websites and WPML expert.
- Integrate third party API’s.
- WooCommerce Bookings / WooCommerce Subscriptions.
- Fix issues in your existing WordPress project.
- Website migration, Web hosting, DNS change.
- Website security and cleaning from viruses.
Would you like to work with us on Codeable?
What is our process?
- Discovery – We get to understand your objectives, processes, requirements, and constraints. Then we create a project scope.
- Wireframes and Site Architecture – In this stage, we might create a functional specification, user flow diagrams, wireframes, or even interactive prototypes to be on the same page in terms of the final result.
- Design – A visual style is created. Various things are considered including customer’s design on other items, competitions, target customer, and competitors. The design is reviewed with the customer.
- Development – We work on creating the product making sure things run smoothly. All throughout the process, we will keep you updated.
- Testing – We want to always make sure that we deliver is working appropriately.
- Delivery – Once you have given the OK on the delivery, we will help with the deployment, documentation, and training. We want to make sure you are OK using the software solution going forward.
- Support & Maintenance – We build solutions with a human touch. We feel that creating long-lasting relationships with our customers is the key.
Some of our latest WordPress projects:
Want to see more?
Please visit our website http://www.olivestudio.net/
More about me:
I consider myself to be a Senior PHP developer with a demonstrated history of working in the internet industry.
I started programming in 2008 and since then I never stopped loving what I do. I started as a beginner PHP developer and after 5 years I was promoted to Technical Leader here at Olive Studio. Currently, I am coordinating a team of 16 developers and designers.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my wife, my boy, and my daughter. I love to dance, especially latino dance!
My main responsibilities are:
* Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal.
* Help the team reach the goal
* Provide any training that team members need
* Communicate clear instructions to team members
* Listen to team members’ feedback
* Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
* Create reports to update the company on the team progress
* Distribute reports to the appropriate personnel
* Upload finished projects Live
* Install the appropriate software needed for the clients to upload the app live.
My experience is:
* Good communication, Project Management and Presentation Skills.
* Ability and Experience of working in, and handling a team as well as client interaction.
* Solid experience with PHP
* Good understanding of OOP programming
* Experience with SQL Language (MySql databases)
* Experience with PHP framework(s) such as Codeigniter, Laravel, Symfony
* Experience with PHP cms such as Wordpress, Craft CMS
* Experience with front-end UI design and development
* Experience with Linux servers, node, npm, bower, gulp, sass, webpack
Alin did a really good job. He was clear in his communication and took his time to understand the project. The end result is good and he delivered before the deadline.
Answered the questions I had. Thank you!